Openfire is an XMPP (Jabber) server developed on Java Technology. This is used to build real time collaborative / instant messaging (IM) systems. It is very robust and secure XMPP server along with high performance. It is available for all popular operating systems e.g. Windows, Linux, MacOS.
To know more about openfire server click on following link:
Solutions we provide for Openfire?
Setup & configuration.
We provide installation support for Openfire on the following operating systems:
- Windows (all versions)
- Linux (all distros)
- Mac OS (all versions)
We provide support for Openfire database configuration on the following databases:
- MySql Database
- MSSql server
- Any other database which can be connected with Java.
- We provide installation support for Openfire on the following operating systems:
- We provide support for plugin (existing) installation and configuration.
- We provide any kind of custom development of openfire plugin.
- We provide Integration of openfire with custom applications/services to exchange data between openfire and any third party application.
- We provide migration support from one version to another version of an openfire.
- Other customized solution with openfire.